Our revolutionary Punch Foundation Tenancy offers maximum support and a cost-effective, flexible way to run your own pub. You’ll take on a pub that’s refurbished, set up and ready to trade, with carefully tailored food and drinks menus already in place. You get direct access to all the business and back office support you need – whenever you need it.
The Foundation Tenancy provides you with an unprecedented level of support and everything you need to run a successful business with Punch in support. From the outset, your Punch Development Manager will provide you with a tailored support package which includes direct access to training and development, business planning, operations and accounting expertise to help you to maximise the efficiency, sales and profitability of your pub.
We’ll help you to kick-start your business by providing a newly decorated pub (both inside and out), with everything you need up-and-running in advance, so it’s ready to trade with tailored food and drinks menus already set up for you.
You’ll take our award-winning Foundation training course, to make sure you have all the core skills you need to start your pub business, and we’ll introduce you to your Publican Development & Training Manager, who will help you launch your business.
Then, on an ongoing basis, we’ll provide you with direct access to business planning, operations and accounting experts who are always on hand to help you to maximise the efficiency, sales and profitability of your pub.
The cost to get started varies depending on the pub you choose.
The on-going costs to run the business are charged through your rent on a weekly or monthly basis.
As our Punch Foundation Tenancy is a shared liability repairs agreement we want to help you manage your on-going repairing obligations, and to ensure your pub is maintained in a good condition throughout the term of our agreement, we operate a repairs and maintenance fund for all new publican agreements which is charged at £40 per week, these funds are our estimate of an essential overhead cost of your business.
|• Dedicated personal support from your Publican Development & Training Manager. |
• Help with deciding on the right drinks offer for your pub as well as pricing advice.
• Food menu tailored to your customers, with guidance on margin and best use of suppliers.
• Complete professional marketing package, including an annual marketing plan covering national and local activities, comprehensive POS and merchandising guidance and more.
• Pubwise accountancy support, providing regular business health checks and ongoing bookkeeping help.
• EPoS system that improves cash flow and stock control and even enables bespoke customer analysis.
• iDraught high-spec beer dispensing system, which helps to maximise sales while minimising waste for optimal profitability.
• Full training and ongoing support before and after you open for business, plus comprehensive reference guides.
Click here to hear from one of our Punch Foundation Tenancy Publicans